Terms and conditions
1. Opening clause
The Food Event s.r.o. company mediates travel agency services for customers, among others, through its website www.tastyfoodtour.cz (hereinafter “website”). In fact there are considered tours of gastronomic facilities.
2. Formation of a contractual relationship
- a. The Food Event s.r.o. enables its customers to conclude a contract for the supply of services offered by third parties through its website.
- b. The completion of a contract between the customer and the service provider takes place in such a way, that the customer chooses the respective services on the website and pays for these services via this website. The customer hereby shall file an application for an accessibility statement of the respective service in the given term at the same time. He will be contacted within 24 hours per email by the company Food Event s.r.o. confirming or not confirming the given order with a possible alternative offer. In that email there will be the date, to when will the offer be valid, the information about terms of trade and payment, description of the services, final price in EUR. The completion of the contract and delivery of appropriate services determined by the offer between the customer and the service provider takes place in such a way, that the customer pays for these services via this website.
3. Price and method of payment
The prices of services on the website are in EUR.
The orders carried out through the website can be paid only by credit cards VISA and MasterCard.
The bank charges are shared by both parties, when each party pays the fees of its bank.
4. Terms of payment
Unless otherwise specified, the settlement of ordered services must be done by the customer in advance, based on the following conditions: The payment will be made via a web terminal/E-port. The contract can be concluded under condition of the hundred percent payments.
5. Withdrawal from the contract, cancellation fees and modification of the ordered services
- a. The customer can partially or completely withdraw from the contract with the supplier of services without stating any reason; however he shall be obliged to pay compensation money (so-called cancellation fees) in the respective amount specified by this contract.
- b. All announcements about a partially or completely withdrawal from the contract (hereinafter referred to as annulment or cancellation) makes the customer always in a written form per e-mail. The binding date to determine the amount of cancellation fees is the date of delivery the announcement about cancellation of the company Food Event s.r.o. In case of cancellation the following cancellation fees according to the type of services apply:
1. Free of charge when reversing more than 5 days (local time) before the envisaged beginning of the action.
2. 100 percent price when reversing less than 5 days (local time) before the envisaged beginning of the action and also in that case, if the customer doesn’t cancel his order and he doesn’t appear in a fixed time at the place agreed in advance.
- c. If the capacity required has not been reached (2 persons minimum), the sum paid will be immediately returned to the customer in full to a specified bank account.
6. Responsibility of the Food Event s.r.o.
- a. The Food Event s.r.o. shall be under no liability for any damages by the customer that arise in connection with providing him with services.
- b. The Food Event s.r.o. is obligated to arrange for the customer alternative services, for them not to be given by the supplier in accordance with the terms of the contact.
7. Final provisions
- a. These General Terms and Conditions of business and payment (VOPP) and the relation between the customer and the Food Event s.r.o. with regard to the mediation of services are governed by the law of the Czech Republic. By the conclusion of the contract mediated by the Food Event s.r.o. the customer confirms, that he is familiar with these VOPP and so agrees with it.
- b. Any invalidity of individual clauses of the VOPP does not have any influence on their validity as a whole.
8. Personal data protection
- a. The personal data protection is in the Czech Republic regulated by the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on personal data protection. Consistent with this Act the customer expresses his consent for the company Food Event s.r.o. to the administration, processing and archiving his personal data that he during the order process has collected. The personal data can be processed for an indefinite period and are reliably handled in an electronic database. The Food Event s.r.o., undertakes that it will not provide the data to a third party.
- b. The possibility of using personal data for the purpose of irregularly addressing of customer with an offer of services or another announcement on the part of Food Event s.r.o. requires independent approval by the customer. This independent approval may be granted the customer in written or within the job order and online payment process on the web pages of the company Food Event s.r.o.
Complaint procedure and proceedings to assert his claims:
If the capacity required has not been reached (2 persons minimum), the sum paid will be immediately returned to the customer in full to a specified bank account. If the customer doesn’t appear in a fixed time at the place agreed in advance, a cancellation of 100 percent agreed price will be calculated. By the cancellation more than 5 days in advance, there will be calculated no cancellation fee to the customer.
Method of the data retention from credit card holders:
The personal data protection of the credit card holders is governed by the respective version of the Act on personal data protection No. 101/2000 Coll.
The currency in which the transactions will be made: euro
Description of the service: The guide services – designed to match gastronomic tours.